Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Website] Feedback for gaming website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Argh...I found a problem that I just can't figure out... I changed the page around quite a bit..So, to cut to the chase, I told the text in the center to align left, then placed an <Iframe> that contained a html that basically showed an image 100% by 100% transparent. Thus i planned on putting that frame there invisibly, so the text stayed relatively on the lighter gray area. It shows perfectly in Firefox and Chrome, but in IE...sigh...its showing a bit ugly white rectangle...How do i get it transparent? If i set the bg color to black, it would clash with the lighter gray.

Reaction score
Ah, I have that problem too.
Stupid IE won't let us change the iFrame's background =/
I'll try and google for it.

EDIT:
Does this work?

Just paste in <head>
Code:
<style type="text/css">
body {background-color: transparent}
</style>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem with that is...I have the BG color set to black, if I set it transparent, page looks ugly white :(. Weird thing is...the iframe shows up white rather than black...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved!!! I took a screenshot of the area where it was showing up right, cropped it in photoshop, stuck it into the iframe's html, and walla. Only thing is...its not 100% lined up...but actually doesnt look too shabby... Take a look and tell me what you think?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You might have looked at it as i was quickly changing it. I had to change the javascript, add in another css table, adjust widths and all that, Just finished now, and i'm quite pleased :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yeah, but is it just me or really site except area with text (buttons etc.) is black.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reload the page, it has a background, its just stubbornly slow sometimes. the good news is, probably later on today I will get the new host, bad news...gotta wait a couple of days for the nameservers to change :p.

Back