• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Website in development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okey guys so the sections are mostly done the template is done, pictures are not costumized allways can be changed, depending on the person they are there only for a reference so you guys can get an idea if it was filled there.

Comment good and bad sides on what you liked what you hated or what you want to see.

This website template is not used for any server it's just a portfolio, want to see how if people like this simple, nice website template style, because all websites for kalonline I see, a person gets lots in them.

I suppose i should just show it...

GrEEtZ from IgnisSkyros

Attachments

• home_page - Website in development - RaGEZONE Forums
    home_page.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 204
  • download_section_page - Website in development - RaGEZONE Forums
    download_section_page.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 129
  • account_control_page - Website in development - RaGEZONE Forums
    account_control_page.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 88
  • ranking_page - Website in development - RaGEZONE Forums
    ranking_page.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 84
  • entertainment_page - Website in development - RaGEZONE Forums
    entertainment_page.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okey This is the last page that needet to be uploaded, changes or mb some other pages "not so needet" will be made as well. But this is the main part (the ranking page is empty ofc. and it's blend nothing special but if it was a project in makig it would def. be cooler since it would have pictures , designs on it ;)

Attachments

• server_information_page - Website in development - RaGEZONE Forums
    server_information_page.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good luck have fun ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just so you know guys this template is not really ment for any server, I just want to hear from you guys what you think. If you like it, does it look okey, the style of design, does it catch your interest and such things. Dont care give good or bad or even argument comments. I wanna hear from you guys what your opinions are, that's the only way us designers can move on hearing your opinions guys.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well the background doesnt feet good with other logos,banners you added.. i would try to make them all in 1 so they would feet realy good but all other is ok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DjKrava has a good reputation, that s why he is getting so complimented by Jake. +1

About your template it's greatly structured, i would recommand you to use higher quality images about kalonline.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need a life kid, seriously. Be constructive or just stop.

Don't call me kid, as I'm probably older than yourself. It also makes no sense the poop you spout either. DJKrava posts nothing useful to anyone, never take his advice on anything, if you do, you will be a fail just like him. He's a dumb slovenian faggot who has less IQ than my 2 year old daughter. He's a leech on this kal community and is one of the good reasons I stopped helping. Don't give me poop either, or I'll make your fail projects even more of a failure.

Reactions: Zen
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys thank you for the comments you have given me, as well as the side comments "that really were not needet" Even so i would like to tell you all that this is a template so the pictures "they are there only as a decoration, so that a person gets a better understanding on whats going to be there. I will also post the other pages soon, would love to hear your comments about it, bad or good doesn't matter as long as I see what people love to see more :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice ;) allways liked lizards, but dogs still win ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the new one (last one) is nice;) ranking is good too;) keep doing the good work gogo ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks guy's and i love the comment you have given UniqueKal I will take a look again with the colors ;) keep up the comments keep it fresh , and harsh ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't call me kid, as I'm probably older than yourself. It also makes no sense the poop you spout either. DJKrava posts nothing useful to anyone, never take his advice on anything, if you do, you will be a fail just like him. He's a dumb slovenian faggot who has less IQ than my 2 year old daughter. He's a leech on this kal community and is one of the good reasons I stopped helping. Don't give me poop either, or I'll make your fail projects even more of a failure.

Which fail projects would those be? I remember a fail server called NeoGenesisX. How are any of your posts useful to anyone either? You're definitely being a hypocrite here buddy. Have a good one, oh and if you have kids, you're probably a little too old for Kal at this point.

On Topic: I agree that it does have a dark/dim feeling to the layout.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which fail projects would those be? I remember a fail server called NeoGenesisX. How are any of your posts useful to anyone either? You're definitely being a hypocrite here buddy. Have a good one, oh and if you have kids, you're probably a little too old for Kal at this point.

On Topic: I agree that it does have a dark/dim feeling to the layout.

Wasn't quite a fail project at all though really, was it? No, wasn't at all. I'm not being a hypocrite, I just love flaming that moron, he posts poop, all the time. And I think you're a moron for even attempting to stick up for him. I have 1 child, not kids, also, I don't play kal, I just hack it, bit of a difference there, isn't there? My posts have been useful in the past, I just don't see how anyone could take criticism from DJKrava, he never has valid points anywhere and suprised he's actually not banned here anymore. So you can keep your snide digs to yourself. Anyway, I'm not here to argue with you really, just put my point accross on how that fat dumb slovenian duck is still alive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well thats was an interesting thing to read from jake and zkempell but thank you for the "topic comment zkemppel"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ey guys if you could please tell me what pages are to dark/dim for you? thank you. and tell me the colors you prefer or would like to see.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ey guys if you could please tell me what pages are to dark/dim for you? thank you. and tell me the colors you prefer or would like to see.

I apologize for raping your thread ;)

I've always prefered dark with lights colours on sites, but that all depends on what you like, you can't design for the majority ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wasn't quite a fail project at all though really, was it? No, wasn't at all. I'm not being a hypocrite, I just love flaming that moron, he posts poop, all the time. And I think you're a moron for even attempting to stick up for him. I have 1 child, not kids, also, I don't play kal, I just hack it, bit of a difference there, isn't there? My posts have been useful in the past, I just don't see how anyone could take criticism from DJKrava, he never has valid points anywhere and suprised he's actually not banned here anymore. So you can keep your snide digs to yourself. Anyway, I'm not here to argue with you really, just put my point accross on how that fat dumb slovenian duck is still alive.

Not sticking up for anyone, just sick of seeing this poop everywhere. But I try to live no beef, so peace bro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
see thats what servers and blogs love to see ;) well anyways thanks guy's for the comments + dont worry about it all that bickering made it all that much more fun ;)

Back