Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website + Interface (XML and PSD)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I come to contribute my work since I have had time in this with a team that we were going to open a gunz which they screwed up in every job, they kicked us out of the group and bye. I hope it helps you, I leave images and download links (if the link goes down, let me know and we will update it) I make the post as short as possible
Website information:
home
Register
Individual ranking
Clan Ranking
Editing your account
account profile
character profile
recent clan war

I have added the DB so that they do not have errors. (it is advisable to use the DB that I have uploaded with the new link)

1716262257239 - Website + Interface (XML and PSD) - RaGEZONE Forums

1716262284698 - Website + Interface (XML and PSD) - RaGEZONE Forums

1716262306092 - Website + Interface (XML and PSD) - RaGEZONE Forums

1716262327648 - Website + Interface (XML and PSD) - RaGEZONE Forums

1716262349950 - Website + Interface (XML and PSD) - RaGEZONE Forums

LINK COMPLETED:
LINK APPSERVER 2.5.10 + DLL:
LINK 2:
PD: Of course I use the website with appserver 2.5.10, recently a friend contacted me and in PHP 6 it throws a time zone error these days I will solve that error

IMG INTERFACE

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I come to contribute my work since I have had time in this with a team that we were going to open a gunz which they screwed up in every job, they kicked us out of the group and bye. I hope it helps you, I leave images and download links (if the link goes down, let me know and we will update it) I make the post as short as possible
Website information:
home
Register
Individual ranking
Clan Ranking
Editing your account
account profile
character profile
recent clan war

I have added the DB so that they do not have errors. (it is advisable to use the DB that I have uploaded with the new link)

View attachment 260609
View attachment 260610
View attachment 260611
View attachment 260612
View attachment 260613

LINK COMPLETED:
LINK APPSERVER 2.5.10 + DLL:
PD: Of course I use the website with appserver 2.5.10, recently a friend contacted me and in PHP 6 it throws a time zone error these days I will solve that error

IMG INTERFACE
I just think you should have warned me about posting, but in the end, it doesn't matter to me, feel free to make it available to everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just think you should have warned me about posting, but in the end, it doesn't matter to me, feel free to make it available to everyone.
I don't think I should tell you anything since the design is something I did myself and the website too, so there's nothing you can do if I developed the source there but the design and the website are mine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think I should tell you anything since the design is something I did myself and the website too, so there's nothing you can do if I developed the source there but the design and the website are mine.
I'm not going to talk about it with you, just immature and nothing more, don't forget to credit the owner of the real template code from the website you copied called Hero Gamers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not going to talk about it with you, just immature and nothing more, don't forget to credit the owner of the real template code from the website you copied called Hero Gamers.
What you say is perfect, it is a project that I did and it has my credits so stop bothering and go do your things since this is public and anyone who wants can use it, so you can use it on your server now, greetings.

Back