Website problems! help please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Home

The website here isn't working..

When i open locally in the root folder under vps it works.

But when i open with website link the template is gone..

What could be the problem? help please!
 
Did change that..
The files work when i open it locally but when i open my site it doesn't work..

Can i have your skype? its urgent.. and easier and faster to communicate there! :(
 
Yeah its working now can pass me ur skype or messaged me etc?

I need help regarding setting up the register page..
And making the online button to work.
 
Yeah its working now can pass me ur skype or messaged me etc?

I need help regarding setting up the register page..
And making the online button to work.

Post here and we'll try to help you. I charge an hourly rate if you want to one-on-one like that. If you insist, then PM me.
 
Back