- Joined
- Jun 4, 2007
- Messages
- 224
- Reaction score
- 21
Its okay.. but can be improved alot .. and splaze i hate to break it to ya but when u edit other layouts they get worse.. lol.. srry but i gotta tell ya.. why dont u start making more layouts and get Practis cuz yurs arnt very good either when i look at yurs i GAG so u defenatally needs the Practise
Kohaul Is Right They Do Get Worse. It Really Annoys Me Also That You Edit
Every Single Blimin Website There Is! Worse Than That You Write sPLAZE
Everwhere! Try Summit New without That Ghastly Header Text And The
Horrible sPLAZE Enter Hotel Button. You Really Need To Get A New
Style! I'm Releasing My Website Soon And Your Not Gonna Edit
That At All! Cause If You Do God Am I Gonna Get Pissed.
Every Single Blimin Website There Is! Worse Than That You Write sPLAZE
Everwhere! Try Summit New without That Ghastly Header Text And The
Horrible sPLAZE Enter Hotel Button. You Really Need To Get A New
Style! I'm Releasing My Website Soon And Your Not Gonna Edit
That At All! Cause If You Do God Am I Gonna Get Pissed.

