Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello RZ'ers !!
I have setup my own cabal server
but now i got i problem ...
i can't find a website for the server and here are none to but if someone got one were je can register on the Mysql via the website
an were there is a page to show ranks ect...

but thanks anyway!

:2gunsfiring_v1:Ygokil:technolog

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wel kk i learn out of this but isn't there a website template? or somthing like that?

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is no "template". What you are asking for is a custom built website specifically for the cabal database and as the server files have not been available for long nobody has finished one yet. You are also relying on the people that put in all the hard work creating a web control panel for their server sharing it with everyone else and not everybody will be willing to do that as it doesn't benefit them and they lose something unique from thier server.

I know a few people are working on sites so you will have to either wait for them to finish and hope they share (i think at least some intend to) or do a little learning (php is a good option).

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks chumpy for the information
and i'm gonna wait for someone that wil release de website:technolog

Upvote 0
Back