• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WebTechHosts: Moderator Application - Tech Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To Whom it May Concern (Ragezone Community),

Hello Guys, i would love to apply for a Moderator Application at Tech Zone. So please See Below:

Age/ DOB: 20 Years Old - (8th, June 1994)

Email: hughy_tech@yahoo.com

Skype ID: hughau.backup

PSN: Aussie-GTA5

Forum Name: WebTechHosts

Forum Ban's: A Few, but were only human and not Perfect, so who cares.

Applying For: Moderator - Tech Zone

Why should you choose me:

- The reason why you should choose me for this role within Tech Zone is because:

1) I used to own a Couple of Retros back in 2005 - 2012.
2) I am Currently Studying: Diploma of I.1. (Information Technology).
3) I Know RageZone and Forums Extremely Well.
4) I am a tech Nerd/ Geek, i love my Technology and i know everything about technology.
5) I am always online, Skype, email, Technology.
6) I can Surly assist RageZone forum with my Vast Knowledge of Technology Experiences.
7) I can offer allot ;)

Extra Information:

I love playing my PS3 (GTA 5), i love that game, i have 2 Laptops, Monitor, PS3, Iphone 4s and Samsung Galaxy Tablet 4 plus numerous other Technology Devices. I am also a Security officer as my Real Life Job and i own a Side Company, Hosting company aswell (WebTech Hosts). Lastly i also love to Fish and ride my Bike aswell when i have time aswell. So what more can i say.....

So yea, what more can i say. Please VOTE for me, i think i would be a Perfect Fit for a Moderator Position at Tech Zone. What does everything think, i would love your opinions aswell ?

Thanks all,
WebTechHosts

Last edited:
Reaction score
No:
1: You randomly added me on skype trying to convice me to work for your so called website. I don't even know where you got my skype from.
2: You seem to be new on these forums.
3: You can't even bother to post reason you've been banned for. It is usually a place to defend yourself or proof you've learned from the ban. This only shows your real motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back