Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Wedding V.1 KevinMS style

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This weddings are in steps..
1.talk to bonnie the girl in the cathedral. then give her your ticket.
2. enter with your wife/husband.
3. then hear fathers speech. clcik on him to go to photos.
4. take all pics and then talk to elvis guy to go to kill cakes.
5. lastly talk to the girl hunter to get out of wedding.
6. for noobs put this in your script/npc folder.. thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice this is beta. so if u have any bugs pm me or leave a post. it has been tested and ill continue developing stuff. rings dont work. ill make them work soon. thank you, Erick (kevinms owner) this is for odinms only.

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: [Release] Wedding V.1 KevinMS style

lol i jsut noticed that Lol

This isn't even a wedding. The rings don't even work, you guys need to stop releasing these so called "weddings".

This isn't even a wedding. The rings don't even work, you guys need to stop releasing these so called "weddings".

wedding is wedding , ring effects is ring effects.. different thing -_-

kk Its uploaded enjoy.. oh and rings wont work till v.58 i think ill try to develop ..

how many "mini" weddings do we need. just a few NPC scripts does not count as a wedding. no rings, or special wedding status = not a wedding just text and warping

Wow.... chill no one has developed rings.. ima start doing it. and u ppl only complain not even a Good Luck or anything . :S im upgrade weddings oh btw ill want to see u do stuff. like developing npc. not so easy..

When is full Wedding coming out? Seriously.

I agree with that u just coded some npc's to warp people to another places no offense but FAIL !

-Senchi

I agree 100%.
We should start releasing weddings AFTER rings work...Rings not might work tho since we can't find the packets for it :P
Sorry to burst your bubble :X

Back