• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Welcome to the GTH Section

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DracoWarMask here. Only started the year that GTH closed unfortunately, but still grew to love the game real quick. I never even got use use my very own SS before it shut down =(
But sure can't wait until this update is done so we can see what's going on...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm SquallKH it's been a while since I left GTH. However it's nice to see someone try to make it into a private server. Maybe we won't have a corrupted GM like that guy we all know who he was >_>;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi everyone, i'm not a GTH player and i don't even know anything bout it atm. but i'l look into it and if u need any help scripting i can help out some...
i hosted and maintained a WoW server, RO server, Gunz server, used to be a beta tester/bug hunter for various mmo's and so on.
i have the experience, just not the degrees so... let me know what u think bout it.

greetz inflames

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello I am new to this section.GTH looks hardcore and I want to start developping a real working private server with all of you.Lets start coding! =]

Back