Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Well Well Well

Reaction score
RageZone party (well there was 4 from rz there so not much RZ :p) was quite an event full night lol DTB getting shaved, Ex DE me and DTB chatting about a RZ holiday about 150 bottles in my bin , including 2 bottles of aftershock one i had half of to my self lol, EK getting left at train station and i didnt even realise till the morning when i had a text on my phone :S sorry again and me braking 2 toes

but in all it was a good night i wanna thank peeps for coming Specially DE flying over just for it :)

only thing that pissed me off was the mass amounts of shaving foam in my bed on saturday morning lolol

ill try get pics off my phone sorted soon.

bibi

Reaction score
I dont get these RZ partys... If u host them in ur house, how do everyone get there? the community in RZ is based on people from all over the world..

Thats why i dont get it...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most RZ people live in England, but Im in USA

Reaction score
lolzerz i think it would be cool if all places in the world would do a RZ party at the same time. That way everyone would have an opportunitu to PARTY!!! Everyone, depending where they live, can volunteer to host.. sounds cool? :)

Reaction score
Devin said:
I wish there was one in North Carolina, USA :p

i also wish there was one somewhere on the east cost of the USA (just not in NC)
though it sucks that you have to be Ducking 21 to get some booze in this damn country :(

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
RsX said:
lolzerz i think it would be cool if all places in the world would do a RZ party at the same time. That way everyone would have an opportunitu to PARTY!!! Everyone, depending where they live, can volunteer to host.. sounds cool? :)
I tried it once in belgium but no one was interested and I think most other countrys will have the same problem

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah the majority of the long term hardcore RZ's are from the UK so thats why its always around here... GREAT to see other hardcore RZers like DE flying over specificly to get hammerd with us tho :D. Hell... If the US community on RZ increases enough you guys could start hosting ragepartys over there... only problem would be that the US is a HUGE place so it would still seem like going from one country to another for some ppl...

Back