Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What Celeb do base yourself on?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was watching this prog on channel 3 ages ago, and this phycic guy were going on about that everyone and some time or another has wanted to base themselves on another celeb. Or has thought they look like a celeb... Anyway now that ya get what I mean. An if you don't a perfect example is when I had the brad pitt phase...

So What celeb wud you base yourself on?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Come on, you must of at least once. Like when ya going out.. or when you have tried to copy somthing a celeb is wearing or how they look.

That help any? :S

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tony Soprano because he gets mad out of nowhere and will duck anyone up or do some bad poop :thefinger: :thefinger:

Hmmm, but then again Hogan is great too since hes huge and everyone worships him just like my coworkers do since I bring in food for them almost every day, muahahaha

Back