What do you do for work?

I'm a production worker for a company that's making constructible rides.
 
Last edited:
Strip, with a little bit extra if you got more

KugaTog - What do you do for work? - RaGEZONE Forums


Talk to me.
 
After stepping down a bit, I am now CEO of one company and project coordinator for a sister company.
Brand Agency / Web&App Design&Development
 
I'm a Federal Police Officer at our local Airport (BPOL-DTM)

Here is a video in english that explains pretty good my job and a old imagefilm :love:

 
Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me, the diversity in lines of work people do here. I'm often so fixated on my own choices and nerdiness ever since I got introduced to computers that I automatically assume anyone slightly interested in things I myself find interesting such as MMO's would find the line of software development as their only choice. Yet I'm actually glad I find myself wrong about this from time to time; diversity is great.
 
Back