- Joined
- Jan 2, 2012
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey guys ,
I saw the threads an tutorials about making a server ,
but I need to understand how it works so I know what I am doing ,,
So can anybody explain to me what is the client , source , resource , databse , MSSQL And everyting during the process of making a private server ..
I just want to make a private server for me just to try things , and I want it to be at v17 , but v18 would be cool
thanks in advance
I saw the threads an tutorials about making a server ,
but I need to understand how it works so I know what I am doing ,,
So can anybody explain to me what is the client , source , resource , databse , MSSQL And everyting during the process of making a private server ..
I just want to make a private server for me just to try things , and I want it to be at v17 , but v18 would be cool
thanks in advance

