• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What ever happened to Capcom?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remember Street Fighter, or maybe the MARVEL VS CAPCOM Series.

I loved every game they push out, but now they seem like today's generation pushed them out for COD or other retarded butt game that features explosions or apparent "deep story telling" topped off with hollywood scenes.

I was at The Source (Canadian Company) and I asked "Any Street Fighter or Capcom games?

They said no, and they said kids never picked up any Capcom games in a while.

I still remember Street Fighter and all those games, just pigging out while drink Chubby Soft Drink for kids.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have a Street Fighter IV ps3 game
* not sure if its IV or not ,, im lazy to go check the cover =.= *

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
Capcom is still developing those particular series of games. They've been developing an update to Super Street Fighter IV AE:2012 since July time, and have been updating the community every month since then. They announced also in July that there updated title will be called Ultra Street Fighter IV.

Currently there doing location tests for the update in Japan, California & Sweden and most likely other places. And during these tests they've been live streaming so the community can see what's new. Anyways, Capcom announced a few weeks ago that Ultra will be released on the 360 & PS3 in June next year, and PC in August.

I'm a huge fan of the Street Fighter series, always have been since a child.

Reactions: Lee
Back