Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What files can I use for website?

Reaction score
Personally i like DMN CMS, cuz it has a more complex coding structure which is good, but most importantly, it has webshop working for neaerly all seasons, character market, working donation/payment paypal or so, so what else do you need? at the end it depends what u wanna do, for what season and so on, i'd never buy dmn cms or web engine or any web for mu seasons below season 16, for season 16 and higher imperiamucms its top and has alot of top things and configs and settings etc, but free dmn cms is better, web engine is simplier, doesnt mean its not better, dmn and web engine share similar templates but not compeltely each cms has different ones, thats a personal choice though if u wanna buy a fresh web design, so all in shell, depends for what season.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personally i like DMN CMS, cuz it has a more complex coding structure which is good, but most importantly, it has webshop working for neaerly all seasons, character market, working donation/payment paypal or so, so what else do you need? at the end it depends what u wanna do, for what season and so on, i'd never buy dmn cms or web engine or any web for mu seasons below season 16, for season 16 and higher imperiamucms its top and has alot of top things and configs and settings etc, but free dmn cms is better, web engine is simplier, doesnt mean its not better, dmn and web engine share similar templates but not compeltely each cms has different ones, thats a personal choice though if u wanna buy a fresh web design, so all in shell, depends for what season.
Thank you so much for your input

Upvote 0
Back