Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private What happened to v117 servers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think I have seen a v117 server in a long time! What happened? Does nobody want to make one? I would but I don't have the knowledge or time to do so.

Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't v117 where it became 0% compatible with Windows 8/10 for a while? Maybe that's why nobody would like to dev it.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Isn't v117 where it became 0% compatible with Windows 8/10 for a while? Maybe that's why nobody would like to dev it.

If I am not wrong, someone had a client that made v117 work in more cases than not. Regardless, the amount of people who had the problem was not that big.

I believe the reason v117 died out is because the only people who created them were those who could not update their own source; they quit the development industry because everything is based on lithium and it was too hard to make a decent source; those who actually knew what they were doing moved on towards an up to date server or a lower version source and continued from there. v117 is compatible but the version and current sources hold nothing useful to anyone.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
v112 > v117 imo, the latter saw the introduction of some overpowered classes like phantom, revamped dual blades etc. Still I think that the early-mid big bang gameplay was fun in it's own way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v112 > v117 imo, the latter saw the introduction of some overpowered classes like phantom, revamped dual blades etc. Still I think that the early-mid big bang gameplay was fun in it's own way.

You could rather easily just balance the classes in v117.

I believe that people who wanted the post-bb game play moved onto to higher versions rather than staying at v117. It wasn't particularly special anyways.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I have a bugless v111 source that was developed on with paul, oxy and a few others, including myself, if anyone wants to open a server with me. (I own two others, 171 and 90; servers would be under my network: evolutionnetwork)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a bugless v111 source that was developed on with paul, oxy and a few others, including myself, if anyone wants to open a server with me. (I own two others, 171 and 90; servers would be under my network: evolutionnetwork)

waolao so pro, i am pro too. i have network called evolution2network

ur my biggest idol i am ur biggest fan
omg i love u so much
pls notice me senpai

i own 117 server soon
aerodicknamik helping me out with it so i win gg 100%

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
waolao so pro, i am pro too. i have network called evolution2network

ur my biggest idol i am ur biggest fan
omg i love u so much
pls notice me senpai

i own 117 server soon
aerodicknamik helping me out with it so i win gg 100%

Do you not have the confidence to say that to me on your real account? To say something so childish in response to a genuine comment lending a helping hand... You, sir/mam, are the epitome of everything everyone should aspire not to be; your comment is just atrocious.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you not have the confidence to say that to me on your real account? To say something so childish in response to a genuine comment lending a helping hand... You, sir/mam, are the epitome of everything everyone should aspire not to be; your comment is just atrocious.

me no has main acc i sry
i so pro i no go on this toxic waste of forum
i only here for u
ily pls love me

aerodicknamik squad 100% we outtie

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are saying you have a bugless v111, and are running both a 171 and 90 server under the network 'evolutionnetwork' which seems to be a minecraft server(or, if you add maplestory to the search a v83 and 97 network from 2012).

Yet, you ask questions here that someone with that kind of knowledge wouldn't need to ask. Not sure if it is just me but that seems like as much as a joke as his response.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you are saying you have a bugless v111, and are running both a 171 and 90 server under the network 'evolutionnetwork' which seems to be a minecraft server(or, if you add maplestory to the search a v83 and 97 network from 2012).

Yet, you ask questions here that someone with that kind of knowledge wouldn't need to ask. Not sure if it is just me but that seems like as much as a joke as his response.

god damn
#evolution2network2016

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between 117 and 55 besides the numbers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the difference between 117 and 55 besides the numbers
same

117 - 55 = 62
grab source such as thepack to become pr0 like me and zydee since it v62 so op
u basically get v62 by merging v117 + v55
nexon so stronk

aerodicknamik squad teach u everything 100% gg wp

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol at people calculating the difference when taking about merging versions...clearly that should be the sum: 171 + 117 = 288! Think about it we can generate versions even nexon hasn't updated to yet, we'll be so far ahead!

Back