Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is the best source v19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are only three known(to me) Flyff projects that have achieved near-official quality with v19 features. None of which are released... You're best off starting with v15 source and building from there just as I did.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is in the vip zone?

What vip zone...? The projects that I was referring to are private and not shared. You could try contacting the project devs to purchase the source, but I doubt any of them will sell for a reasonable price because of the leechers around here.

Why do you need v19 source code anyways? I assume to start a private server, but why? If it's just for your close friends, you shouldn't need v19. If you're trying to make a large private server, you should forget it unless you have either a good amount of money to spend on it or C++ development experience.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I have an availability of money, but later buy you some files on well, is a big project so need one good source, any source released it the best you've ever seen?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
best source ever seen? offic V15 source and build it up to V19 your own

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Before you are going to start with a clean v15 source you will need vs 2003 to compile, to add things etc. There is already one v19 source that I know is released here on ragezone. > Click me < But but, you will learn more if you make your own source by using clean v15 source and add your own things. You can start by adding, quickjobchange/3rd jobs, the easy stuffs. I'm still learning flyff basic stuffs, and that's why I am here around ragezone. It will be hard to add things first, you will have some errors etc. But if you love math and problems, you will fix these errors in a minute! And also you should learn a lil bit c++. Basic of it :):

- off topic -

@Mootie
Do you pay your developers?

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What client use for v15-v19 source Woferic?

I am Woferix. Use a clean v19 one. If you have the v19 client, copy all folders from your resource and add it into your client. And also you have to make new subs with merge2.exe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am Woferix. Use a clean v19 one. If you have the v19 client, copy all folders from your resource and add it into your client. And also you have to make new subs with merge2.exe.

He'll need v15 resource (for v15 source)

Loyal Member
Reaction score
He'll need v15 resource (for v15 source)

"What client use for v15-v19 source Woferic?"

If you have v17 files with v19 features. Then you will need a v19 client. It depends on what you use :):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back