What is this?

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
102
Reaction score
8
I was playing around with some things and found this.

Never seen before. Is it like some realtime game master icon?

It doesnt disappear only if you log out.

I think its really cool but i have no idea how i got it lol, does any1 have further information on it?
 

Attachments

  • Untitled - What is this? - RaGEZONE Forums
    Untitled.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 223
I was playing around with some things and found this.

Never seen before. Is it like some realtime game master icon?

It doesnt disappear only if you log out.

I think its really cool but i have no idea how i got it lol, does any1 have further information on it?

This effect was taken from kalsage client (like all the other, e.g different bof effects) and I'm the one who made it actually ;p We've never used it anyway cuz its not like I wanted it to be.

You don't have to believe but the sign above the head means [sage] :) That's nothing special tho, just replaced red flag effect.
 
powerdrift - What is this? - RaGEZONE Forums
:thumbup1:
 
This effect was taken from kalsage client (like all the other, e.g different bof effects) and I'm the one who made it actually ;p We've never used it anyway cuz its not like I wanted it to be.

You don't have to believe but the sign above the head means [sage] :) That's nothing special tho, just replaced red flag effect.

??? I never took your different BoF effects.Why? The client got them all and adding them to a Fx.dat isn't hard at all.
If the client has the effects, they're not made by your team...And as I said..playing with the fx configs isn't hard.
 
I would love to get this armor :D the chest... is it from all 3 classes?
From KalSage too? Can someone release it? Or Can i take it from client?
:P

Kind Regards,

Uppa
 
I would love to get this armor :D the chest... is it from all 3 classes?
From KalSage too? Can someone release it? Or Can i take it from client?
:P

Kind Regards,

Uppa

Yea i have for all 3 armors, the lava colorway?

and I didnt take from any client, so im wondering how it got there xD the sage effect thingy.
 
??? I never took your different BoF effects.Why? The client got them all and adding them to a Fx.dat isn't hard at all.
If the client has the effects, they're not made by your team...And as I said..playing with the fx configs isn't hard.

Wth is your problem? Where did I wrote that you took them? All other servers took them from kalsage client and I can prove it simply cuz there's a nickname inside of every .dat file. Playing with .dat configs isn't hard, yet no1 managed how to get different bof color or some more colors than one, before I did. People are lazy, 0 creativity that's why this community is so dead.

And I still don't know why you posted that ^^ Better focus on NWK than making senseless posts here ;p You've created enough own stuff, so there's no need to accuse you of stealing anything :P
 
Wth is your problem? Where did I wrote that you took them? All other servers took them from kalsage client and I can prove it simply cuz there's a nickname inside of every .dat file. Playing with .dat configs isn't hard, yet no1 managed how to get different bof color or some more colors than one, before I did. People are lazy, 0 creativity that's why this community is so dead.

And I still don't know why you posted that ^^ Better focus on NWK than making senseless posts here ;p You've created enough own stuff, so there's no need to accuse you of stealing anything :P

Don't you get tired from yourself ?
Really ,how long can you post your **** and telling - how great is your work ,how great what you've created , how great Kal-sage and how everyone using your damn GREAT things.

WELL NO!

There's more than 1 or 2 people that managed to change the bof effect color.
That's so simple that you're making yourself a big kal creator ,
actually our client support till g65 bof effect -
item_effect46 (G46 even got few kinds) / item_effect50 / item_effect55 / item_effect60 / item_effect65 .

You just edited the effects names (particle) from Exteco fx's file , while you made "item_effect55" into "item_effect60".

NO MORE!
 
Last edited:
Don't you get tired from yourself ?
Really ,how long can you post your **** and telling - how great is your work ,how great what you've created , how great Kal-sage and how everyone using your damn GREAT things.

WELL NO!

There's more than 1 or 2 people that managed to change the bof effect color.
That's so simple that you're making yourself a big kal creator ,
actually our client support till g65 bof effect -
item_effect46 (G46 even got few kinds) / item_effect50 / item_effect55 / item_effect60 / item_effect65 .

You just edited the effects names (particle) from Exteco fx's file , while you made "item_effect55" into "item_effect60".

NO MORE!

U Mad Bro?:cool:
Great things? I never said that, all I said was that people are dumb and lazy. All (new/interesting) what we did on the client was spread over almost every repack.

You started this so let me defend myself:
About one of your posts in the showroom, that you and your team mate managed how to make party buffs. Dude, last time we've spoken on the msn, you told me that you've been working on the engine - you tried to get 3rd skills working by hexing the engine correctly lol :D He created party buffs for you cuz you paid him, that's how it is.

"actually our client support till g65 bof effect + You just edited the effects names (particle) from Exteco fx's file , while you made "item_effect55" into "item_effect60" Wtf is this?^^ You have no clue what you're talking about, "our" client supports whatever we'll put inside of .dat effect config files, we can even create whole new .dats. About the 2nd part idk what to say :P Just senseless ;d

P.S Don't even bother to ask me for help anymore :closedeyes:
 
you told me that you've been working on the engine - you tried to get 3rd skills working by hexing the engine correctly lol :D

ROFL LMFAO.
Just proving how dumb you're.

I ASKED YOU FOR FUCKING HEX EDITING THE ENGINE?
IF YES UPLOAD THIS HERE YOU PIECE OF CRAP BRAGGART!

I'VE NEVER ASKED YOU FOR ANY HELP SO STOP MAKING STORIES !
YOU AND YOUR COOL STORIES ABOUT A DAMN "OUTSIDE CODER" OR W.E HE MADE FOR YOU ROFL.
You just nothing but a config editor .

P.S Don't even bother to ask me for help anymore :closedeyes:

Rofl which thing I've asked you ? only if you got other version of koem or maybe the first that ever created?, or how was CISCO firewall protection on kal sage?

He created party buffs for you cuz you paid him, that's how it is.
ROFL LMFAO
You know , these days there is TEAMS , and teams working together , no dumb shitty like you that doing EVERYTHING for the money or some bit crappy show off , WITH A FUCKING BOF YELLOW EFFECT OF G60 THAT "YOU'VE CREATED" ALL BY YOUR SELF.

Just 5 min with you on msn can prove exactly what kind of person you're trying to be...

I've just found this :

If the only oldschool pserv you'd like to see are Max's and Varis' "creations", I'd say no, there is no place for such oldschool server on the pserver scene now :P

They cannot provide us a long term oldschool private server (I doubt that any1 can now) Why? because there are like 2-3 people who could create something solid these days (Bjorn, me and my team :d) I don't want to showoff, but that's a fact ^^ No1 even tries to create own files so what about the balance and tons of other aspects or even understanding of kal files LOL?

Look at the screens below, that's one of our projects (already dead ofc :(

powerdrift - What is this? - RaGEZONE Forums

powerdrift - What is this? - RaGEZONE Forums


That's what I always wanted to see on any other private server, but that never happened (SwO was close) Ahh and don't forget that these days you need a 10gbps connection + powerful firewall to host a server without any problems 24/7, without it's rather possible.




If I will make a good research I will probably find plenty of more shitty posts that showing how braggart/dumb annoying person YOU ARE! . :lol:
 
Last edited:
ROFL LMFAO.
Just proving how dumb you're.

I ASKED YOU FOR FUCKING HEX EDITING THE ENGINE?
IF YES UPLOAD THIS HERE YOU PIECE OF CRAP BRAGGART!

I'VE NEVER ASKED YOU FOR ANY HELP SO STOP MAKING STORIES !
YOU AND YOUR COOL STORIES ABOUT A DAMN "OUTSIDE CODER" OR W.E HE MADE FOR YOU ROFL.
You just nothing but a config editor .


Rofl which thing I've asked you ? only if you got other version of koem or maybe the first that ever created?, or how was CISCO firewall protection on kal sage?


ROFL LMFAO
You know , these days there is TEAMS , and teams working together , no dumb shitty like you that doing EVERYTHING for the money or some bit crappy show off , WITH A FUCKING BOF YELLOW EFFECT OF G60 THAT "YOU'VE CREATED" ALL BY YOUR SELF.

Just 5 min with you on msn can prove exactly what kind of person you're trying to be...

I've just found this :






If I will make a good research I will probably find plenty of more shitty posts that showing how braggart/dumb annoying person YOU ARE! . :lol:
powerdrift - What is this? - RaGEZONE Forums

BTW: offtopic much :D
 
lololollol, vlad showed me how to make any color you want on bof effects with dat files couple of YEARS ago, eeeeezzzzz ****.. And making your awesome addons so it supports new dat files sounds so hard trolol, stop bragging scrub :)
 
Wth is your problem? Where did I wrote that you took them? All other servers took them from kalsage client and I can prove it simply cuz there's a nickname inside of every .dat file. Playing with .dat configs isn't hard, yet no1 managed how to get different bof color or some more colors than one, before I did. People are lazy, 0 creativity that's why this community is so dead.

And I still don't know why you posted that ^^ Better focus on NWK than making senseless posts here ;p You've created enough own stuff, so there's no need to accuse you of stealing anything :P

TBH I was the first one with working bof effects with Exteco. He made the animation work based on item index you're wearing, I replaced some kalcash item animation effects in the .dat's by BoF effects (with other colors too, it's easy). Aso made G65 effects this way.

Enough for bragging rights, ontopic: never saw it before but seems nice...
 
TBH I was the first one with working bof effects with Exteco. He made the animation work based on item index you're wearing, I replaced some kalcash item animation effects in the .dat's by BoF effects (with other colors too, it's easy). Aso made G65 effects this way.

Enough for bragging rights, ontopic: never saw it before but seems nice...

I don't need any rights for this ;d I just said that people are not even that smart to replace some lines in .dat files, like I did with different bof effects on each grade of armour. You need to show them everything or just let them rip your work, then they're pro ;)

And well, it was obvious that you played with .dats already, since you're kind of bof effect creator, so I didn't even mention that.
 
Back