Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is your dream job?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, my dream job would be to work for British Airways as an Airline Captin - I have always bee interested in Aircraft, neither do I get Travel sickness *woo*.

I have started the long treck towards my dream job after joining the RAF as part of the Air Squadren (extremely tiring work!).

What is your dream job? And how are you gonna' get there? o_O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Playing for the Packers, making millions of dollars a year. But that'll never happen. :eek:

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to become a computer programmer, develop fantastic new software and spit on the name of Microsoft.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A really good chef. Love to cook, although i'm not that good :p

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Be a professional musician - Not in terms of having any degrees in music or whatever (But that can be a nice bonus), but to be able to make a living from making music with my band.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Work for Bungie (creators of Halo trilogy)

I'm pretty much nearly qualified already, apparently. o_O I just need to get a degree and stuff. >.>

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Be a professional musician - Not in terms of having any degrees in music or whatever (But that can be a nice bonus), but to be able to make a living from making music with my band.

Stole my dream job. xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
getting paid to drive, not particularly anywhere or for any reason just getting paid to cruise...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
My dream job would be a job where i would smoke the poop out of very potent marijuana with my friends, also would have my own personal japanese master of cookery that would take care of my munchies. After, i would have sex with 2 hot women and would get payed 10,000 € per month for this "job". Working hours would be from 10 AM to 7PM.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Play on Arsenal FC... (English Football)
My dream job would be a job where i would smoke the poop out of very potent marijuana with my friends, also would have my own personal japanese master of cookery that would take care of my munchies. After, i would have sex with 2 hot women and would get payed 10,000 € per month for this "job". Working hours would be from 10 AM to 7PM.
Wow... That's a good idea...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My dream job would be a job where i would smoke the poop out of very potent marijuana with my friends, also would have my own personal japanese master of cookery that would take care of my munchies. After, i would have sex with 2 hot women and would get payed 10,000

Back