• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What made you smile today ?

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I literally didn't smile at all I guess because im spending the new year eve home alone :(

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LMAO luck af^

Madi gave me a key for a game first then the game didn't work, so she gave me another one and it turned out so childish, like 7 years old game.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A selfie of my ex and her new boyfriend on facebook today. Though it was hard to see , felt glad for her and smiled . Then didn't smile for the rest of the day until now.

fallenfate , your answer to your question on skype.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Playing GTA: Online :eek:tt:

And!!.. Reaching 100th post! yay :8:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The fact my mom got some good news after days of bad news about the possibility of losing her job. ^^

That's so sweet of you that you're happy for your mother! I appreciate that alot

Back