What rap means

Re: What Rap Means..

Newb™;3903204 said:
Guys I like rap.. my fav band is linkin park..
just a joke ...

lmfao, you are truly retarded.

for one the acronym rap stands for rythm and poetry which most modern "rap" artist don't really know of since they think being a hardcore gangster is the way to go.

secondly, you're as retarded as the pic you posted and that was pretty retarded.

Last edited:

lmfao, you are truly retarded.

for one the acronym rap stands for rythm and blues which most modern "rap" artist don't really know of since they think being a hardcore gangster is the way to go.

secondly, you're as retarded as the pic you posted and that was pretty retarded.

Omg do you read just posted above you, I said some of linkin park songs are rap... I said that three times

I just love how this guy gets stomped in to the ground and just keeps coming back for more.

i used to say sumerman that hoe about 6 or 7 times a day on average even before soulja boy came out. Its a common old english phrase

qft

LINKIN PARK IS RAPS!!, =/ Really?

anyway, there are many many many more rappers out there. mainstream ones are shockin tbh.

Newb - What rap means - RaGEZONE Forums

100 says you're probably right.
200 Says he got locked out of Jamie's SUPER UB3R Rare Shop!

There is good rap. But mainstream poop, is usually just that..poop.

Rappers like Zion I and The Grouch, Gangstarr, Hieroglyphics, etc. are actually good.
Where's Immortal Technique in that?

I just love how this guy gets stomped in to the ground and just keeps coming back for more.
Like Me? He must go and die, RZ doesn't deserve two people like me.

200 Says he got locked out of Jamie's SUPER UB3R Rare Shop!

Where's Immortal Technique in that?

Like Me? He must go and die, RZ doesn't deserve two people like me.

STFU, Ninjaway, you play habbo. Saying I play habbo. I Played habbo old days when was fun like 2004-2006 and your like 2006- ∞ (Infinity)

GTFO, Newb, You play habbo, I did too, but then I ran to World of Warcraft and Pr0n, because I grew up dude. So really, don't try to insult me. Only someone like Batz, or every alpha in the spam section has the right to do that. And even when they do it, it don't work. So really, I never said you played habbo. I was talking about the soulja boy thing they started, read d'oh, because you started a flame war with the wrong person. It's 45 Degrees in this condo and I cant find the Ducking thermostat, a beer, or a blanket, so go die in a corner and make the world a better place, because the world cant handle two of me, right Batz?
--
Wow dident know that World of Warcraft and pr0n made you grow up.. wait you mean internet world right?

"don't try to insult me." insulted me first so think got rite insult
you back =].

"So its 45 degrees out and you said you need a blanket?

"Two of me"

I'm not like you at all.. I don't steal people siggs and say there mine, I don't post random poop all the time, I don't play habbo no more, and I don't lie that much..

and btw Em just me.. I just never back down

Both of you shut it or carry on and both get infracted. Just brings us lulz in the end. Batz has spoken, bitches!
because the world cant handle two of me, right Batz?
Exactly!
Here's a cookie:
Newb - What rap means - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes, I took a bite. You don't deserve a full cookie.

Newb™;3903204 said:
Guys I like rap.. my fav band is linkin park..
just a joke ...

YOU have got to be kidding me. seriously, since when does rap have Ducking lectric guitars and chester screaming huh?
nu metal ty..

The lyrics to that song are sick.. seriously. Most people didnt know what they ment, lmao. Superman that hoe was a suprise to me.

0.o that song sucks butt?

oh and newb...
habbo was NEVER fun.
just another clever way to get kids to part with thier pocket money.

Back