• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What Should I Host

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello community,
i have host a ragnarok online MMO private server, now since gravity had their radar on to my server, they had send me an email demanding that i shut down my server or face lawsuit, basically this is a fight i will not win, so i had decided to shut it down,

now since i still have a long period of linux vps i would ask from this community what mmo game would be great for me to start develop and host for it?

i have check some serval game which i would love to host it but most of them are windows server only,
RYL2, Zero Online soo i would like to ask for suggestion for what server can i host with linux vps?

i would prefer a server that the official had been shut down to avoid another claim or lawsuit coming in.

Thank You.

Reaction score
Hello community,
i have host a ragnarok online MMO private server, now since gravity had their radar on to my server, they had send me an email demanding that i shut down my server or face lawsuit, basically this is a fight i will not win, so i had decided to shut it down,

now since i still have a long period of linux vps i would ask from this community what mmo game would be great for me to start develop and host for it?

i have check some serval game which i would love to host it but most of them are windows server only,
RYL2, Zero Online soo i would like to ask for suggestion for what server can i host with linux vps?

i would prefer a server that the official had been shut down to avoid another claim or lawsuit coming in.

Thank You.

have you checked perfect world?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i have check perfect world, since their official server is still alive i dont wana host it ( taking a risk )

Upvote 0
Back