Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What stereotype do you believe to be true?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Mexicans...and their gigantic family events. It's so true.
Clearly I know the wrong Mexicans, because my roommate's family events are no larger than my family's events.

... and their love for chrome tail lights and massive spoilers. You're in Dallas, you know this. :p

I don't see this. But what I do see is the African-American vehicles, those stand out to me. You know when you drive up behind a car, and you can just tell the driver is black.
(Its usually an old cop car, tricked out in some way..)

All idiot drivers in Britain drive an Audi, typically an A3 or A4. Or some sort of white sports coupé
Here it seems they are often Indians (India Natives).- and also idiot drivers.

It also seems Lexus drivers are dicks.

Hell yeah...at least twice a week in my neighborhood there's a Quinceanera or some kind of party...they will have a loud butt mariachi and loads of food cooking...smells awesome....

I do not dislike latino's at all...all my coworkers are latino...I work at a car wash....but all that we speak of is true....they love to party and drink cerveza and tequila!!! It's a fact that all Texans know.

mmm the food!

I did finally get to go to a Quincanera - my roommate's sister turned 15 this year. I didn't understand that overpriced birthday party, I admit. (And actually the food at that was terrible).
They did have a mariachi, it was indoors, wasn't so loud.

Asian tourists take pictures of EVERYTHING.
So apparent if you ever go to some place like Yellowstone National Park.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
@Madison

Go to the area just south of 635, around the Webbs Chapel and Royal/Forest Ln intersections. They're all over the place between there and Harry Hines due to pep boys and all of the car audio shops.
Oh I know right where that is, we used to go to that IMAX over there, but that's been like 2 years now since I've been over there. (I avoid 635 at almost all cost)
So sounds like its better not to go over there. :)

Reaction score
Oh I know right where that is, we used to go to that IMAX over there, but that's been like 2 years now since I've been over there. (I avoid 635 at almost all cost)
So sounds like its better not to go over there. :)

Hah, yep. The theater is the best part of that area. Everything else is pretty ran down... I lived there for about a year when I worked at SpeedZone.

A strange influx of Mexican-bashing Texans have appeared...

You've got no idea how bad it is sometimes. They're everywhere. When you drive around lower income residential areas there are illegal Mexicans standing on the side of the road waiting for people to come by asking for help with something. They are literally labor prostitutes.

Trying really hard to not sound racist but its all true. :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When a black man eats a black man sleeps

Back