Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

what we know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Deathsfear is someone called Blossom, who lives in Japan, and works for
cap-com, and is a graphica artist, who also does shaolin and is the youngest master of shaolin in Japan, her dad does shaolin too, his a Master of shaolin, and she's rich with 20mil dollars in her bank, she go that money by winning tournaments...

anything else you guys wanna add?

holy crap I didn't know about all this.. Since I know jack squat about whats really going on and always try to see the best out of any situation, I'm going to keep my mouth shut about what I think (especially after reading this)

All I know is EX is a great person, I can tell by just his forum persona, and from what people have told me. He deserves MUCH better then this and if this does turn out to be a joke let's just say I hope this person.. well.. nm..

Last edited:
lockage

coz there is far too much of this going on, we have 2 threads already. WE dont need another 1, stirring it up. Sipher u should know better. I think we should leave this alone coz it's not fair on ex. He's over there already suffering, he doesn't need us lot rubbing it in. So i think from now on we should keep this quiet coz there is no need 4 it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back