Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What would you do with 10 Million dollars?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: What would you do with 10 Million?

I'd build and open my own gym. Also having a couple of rooms there for me to live.

You you single-handedly build it or hire some builders? lol

Anyways, i'd Buy a house, not a tiny one, but a moderately big house, By the beach :3
And i'd keep the rest to handle lifes little bumps :)

And buy food obviously:eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I would buy my own house, and start a business

Reaction score

What i would do is:
Hire a girl :$
Get a own private land !
A very big house
Good car :p(zonda) :D
and food for life :p
maybe a own football club

make my own president:$

Last edited:
1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm still young so I'll need some money for my years to come:

-Send money to my poor side of the family.
-Sexy car
-Las Vegas with friends

Then

-Build a serious business.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think it is funny how some people put "buy a new computer" or "i would buy a new super computer, i even saw one that said "i would build my own super computer"

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Did anybody specify what the "10 million" was? nobody said it was going to be money, it could be 10 million elephants or 10 million bags of cow poop o_O

Reaction score

I think it is funny how some people put "buy a new computer" or "i would buy a new super computer, i even saw one that said "i would build my own super computer"

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Did anybody specify what the "10 million" was? nobody said it was going to be money, it could be 10 million elephants or 10 million bags of cow poop o_O

duck this,instead of a "super computer" you can buy Microsoft.

Reaction score
duck this,instead of a "super computer" you can buy Microsoft.

Microsoft is worth far more then 10 million.
even Twitter buyed a 3d party app for 1 ( (tweetdeck) more or less xD) billion i think.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

10 Million chocolate bars

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i would open a bar and buy my self a mustang :p
and else will go on the bar and family

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
buy a salt mine in Ohio and make and make an enrichment center

Reaction score

Obviously people are going to assume it's dollars. What would be the purpose in the OP posting what would you do with 10 million elephants?

I would build a large corporation.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will travel around the world, see everything I wanted to see.
Than settle somewhere nice and quite.

Reaction score
Buy one of them old missile silos/nuclear war bunkers, and do it up.

Put the rest into creating my own renewable energy/sustainable design charity/company to help as many poor people as possible.

Back