Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Whats Fortune Card???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can ne 1 tell me abut FORTUNE CARD what the use of it and how can v do crafting of it
plzzz....reply fast i nee dfull infos abut it.:goku-s: :goku-s:
And I know many genious mambers who will let me know all thing abut the CARD :bash: :chair:
ty

Click right buton mouse and write message to all peolple to the server. Click OK and message show to ekran your monitor.

Thnx for ur replys Guys.
But may I know that whats the use of it .
like UJ is used for Up Grading the lvl of Items.
Fortune Card is for ......................................?:Eyecrazy:
plz reply:eat:

not only aswered but already posted and explained with more detail.

a fortune card was a Part 2 way to publish something because we had no TO-ALL chat in those old good days. They were sold by kaduru or yammo at 100k, and if im not mistaken you were able to hold them in a storage box.

:poster_oo Oop's the post is given up side
we have to right click on the card
and the message will go to each and every player without any cost(NO LOSS OF Wz)???
can we use it regular or for only one time??:ibbanana:
ty

you CANT use it on part 3

you asked whats the fortune card and I explained its a Part 2 item

on part 3 you can click and type forever, the fortune card will not dissapear. Consider it a sourvenir from Part 2.

BTW I starting to hate those emoticons and specially the abuse of them

(going offtopic, sorry, but i cant stand it)
yeah that would be nice, dont you think? I mean, should be disabled at webserver side =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back