Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, since I've started to read some tut's from all you that helped me, my server is running, but I havent seen that there are some problems, i'l post here the log files...

Thanks anyway.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just one question, its normal, the server is running, I can join then?
becouse it says that the db isant running...

Thanks anyway.

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man, im using the SQL Server 2005, must be couse this them...
im trying to install the Sql Server 2000 but i get this error:
dezon - Whats wrong? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a known problem with the MSSQL installer. First reboot and try again just to make absolutely sure that there isn't a setup process still pending as if there is a valid job pending you probably don't want to mess with it.

Once you are absolutely sure there shouldn't be any setup jobs left to do if the error still appears you can fix it using this article.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@chumpywumpy,
Thanks chumpy~, its already fixed, now its installed, now im following the Mahi video to install the databases... thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for Double post, i got lag on my pc and i pressed 2 times in the button... really sorry

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No problem. You did the right thing by editing and explaining, well done ;)

Upvote 0
Back