• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What's your favourite version of MuOnline?

What is your favourite version of MU?

• 97d (with/without 99items)

Votes: 294 29.3%
  • 99b - c

Votes: 57 5.7%
  • Season 1

Votes: 68 6.8%
  • Season 2

Votes: 162 16.1%
  • Season 3 (with/without season 4 customs)

Votes: 423 42.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just out of curiosity, I wanna know what version is the most popular; consider it an online survey! :thumbup:

Personally my fav is all the old versions like 97d, 99b etc. Is anyone with me on this? :p:

totally agree nothing as the old times with the 97d.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mine is Season 3 Episode 2 +Season 4 i can do anything with it, add items play around etc.
1.04.24 + lots more hehe ;-)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
97d was BY FAR the best version imo :) been playing mu since about 2003 ... looking for a nice low rate 97d server but it would seem they're extinct

Funnily enough, I am creating one right now. Will be launched in the summer, so keep your eyes peeled! :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
0.97D and 1.02c (global version) for me 1 S3/S4 is just for KIDS who say wow new items/quest etc..

i played gmo since stared(the end if 2003) fine 2008 December now GMO get pwned by some PL's who made a GG bypas+dupe metod via lahap and is sux 1 soul =30b and 1 year ago 1b=3s :S i hate dupper's

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My Dream is: have a 99b+ global style version with DL full working and etc, something like a 99.60 GS version getting more close as possible with a 99b+ bugless... its my dream xD, but for now 1.02c version its cool for me.. since its have some events more and its a perfect season2 low exp server in my opinion... i started playing on a 99b+ version..and after that i became an well respected admin in my region ^^

cya

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i like seson4 becousew i can try there new class (summoner) i like her :]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
man tai geriausios naujausios versijos tos nes sitos lievos tos seno 97 geriau s4

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just like what the previous post, it depends on the server configuration. Well, it is more advantage if you are going to use updated version because there were a lot of resources and new ideas keep coming on the way. So, it's up to you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys!!! can someone suggest me a good OLD SCHOOL 97d+99i server? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest me a low exp & No jewels in shop,kuduns.wings and other shits , points 5/7 minimal spots , Ver 0.74 or 97 or better 1.01e

BTW 0.74,***1.01e the best vers of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back