Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whenever I execute dbo.Accounts nothing happens.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Whenever I go into GunzDB > Tables > dbo.Accounts to add the User/PID/UID, and click Execute (the red exclamation mark), nothing happens. Well, nothing is like, whatever I typed is gone. Example there is a new row for me to add, after typing everything and executing, everything goes away.

I tried on Windows XP/Windows 7, and now I did a clean install on VMware (Windows XP) and it still does not work.

What's the problem? Is there a fix or am I doing anything wrong?

EDIT:

Also, I just found out for everything that I execute it doesn't work. Except for the main one, meaning when you just Opened GunzDB and execute, it works.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
execute for what ? lol . actually when u alter the grade ids ,its already auto saved :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Well after editing one row, you need to press Tab all the way and go to the next row and then execute. (Whether the next row is full of NULLS or contains more accounts, you still have to step on to the next one). Hit execute after you're on the row after the edited one.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Omfg phoenix_147!

You saved me from smashing my computer! Thank you thank you thank you!

Upvote 0
Back