Where do you sit when you code?

I only need one screen, I use my workspaces.

I have a piece of **** computer chair, need a new one.. I have this pretty nice oak desk to put the keyboard/mouse and monitor height just right, The tower underneath. If I need to use windows for anything I complain about proprietary programming languages, shut her down and boot the windows XP HDD. or rarely, hook up the vista desktop... eh, I really don't ever hook that up nvm.

The vista desktop is with the other identical screen which never gets used except when I need it for a PC I'm fixing for a neighbor or something
 
Last edited:
I built a BAMF desk outa coffee tables, doors and old pc's it wraps around my room so theres desk against every wall of my room... I have piles of servers on parts of it and under parts of it and the main part has all my pcs that I log directly onto

I sit on futon mats that cover my whole floor(with a spot for my door

I also sleep on this futon floor and i'm thinking of adding an island to the center some time so i can use it as my dining room also :)


pretty BAMF how I have a whole apartment and only use a single room eh?
 
**** music xP when i code I start up a nice Anime or a movie on my 2nd monitor and BAM hack away
 
I can't pay attention to anything else when I code. Occasionally I get a message, but if I'm busy ("in the groove; coding away") enough I act like I'm not there no matter who it is. If anyone asks me to do anything I get pissed off.

Sometimes I put music on, but I think it distracts me now. I used to play poker and code at the same time but that doesn't work. Music might be taken away from poker as well.. I like my concentration. Background noise doesn't bother me, I just can't pay attention to it. If you ask me, "Did you see what they just did!?", or "Did you hear what he said!?" I usually don't when I'm coding something I'm interested in.
 
Back