Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

where is the item i.d.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so I have extracted the files and am using Purpleyouko's stb editor through excel.
I found the item type (ex. 123 for green hat) but which one is the i.d?
I use /drop 123 ?
thanks in advance for any help

Look..I Can Fly~!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try /item 123 (type) (hat=2 i thought... kinda forget lol) (amount)
so /item 123 2 1 ^^

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The "type" you are looking at is NOT the item type as used in the /item command.

If you notice in the LIST_CAP.STB file, ALL 'common' hats have a type of 123 while soldier hats have 121 and so on.
This number is used in the game as a reference in many other STBs but NOT in the way that you want.

The actual types for the /item command are as follows.

1 == Faceitem (mask)
2 == Hat
3 == Body armor
4 == glove
5 == shoe
6 == back item. (wing, bag)
7 == jewelry
8 == weapon
9 == shield
10 == consumable (food, drink, skillbook)
11 == gem
12 == natural
13 == quest item. Use this at your own risk. Results can be ..... strange to say the least
14 == PAT (cart, CG)

So if you want to make that green hat, its ID is 2 (index column of the STB) and it's type is 2
/item 2 2 1

Yo might also want to consider using /cha instead of /item. It automatically equips the item you create, even if you could not normally use it.

The same green cap would be
/cha cap 2

The /cha command will destroy any item already equipped in that slot though so be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back