• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

which client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey was just wondering which runescape client is the closest to the current official runescape with dungeoneering and minimal custom content (if any) also working npc's and quests a must and hopefully a server where you do not need to do anything other than log in and voilah! your a member :D cheers for your help in advance look forward to hearing all your suggestions :thumbup1:

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Current runescape revision is.. I think in the mid 600s, so you'd be best looking for that. Although if you want working sources, you're going to have to settle with a 508, 525, or 562.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do these versions contain dungeoneering? also is there a way to reactivate old holiday events?

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll check which version adds dungeoneering, but the 600's definitely do. You can enable old events, but it goes along with the following

Versions after 562 are roughly programmed, and thus are very incomplete. In order to get the latest versions of runescape, you would most likely have to write them yourself. This would involve learning the runescape cache methods, the client, and it's op codes. Also you'd have to know a strong language like java, c[++][#], or another language of your choosing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are some newer ones, I think runescape is at something like #662, and there are #662 servers out there. You just gotta look.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im over the idea after becomming a member and realising that there is no spoon

Back