which is better microsoft sql or MySql

MSSQL for games like Flyff, for performance, security etc.
MySQL is better for websites, cuz i doubt it youd know how to create a website with MSSQL (More complex)

Both are great, depends on what you need to use them for.
 
MSSQL for games like Flyff, for performance, security etc.
MySQL is better for websites, cuz i doubt it youd know how to create a website with MSSQL (More complex)

Both are great, depends on what you need to use them for.

Most likely what he meant was: "I have official server files/an emulator and want to know if I should use mysql or mssql".

You cant choose, official files = mssql, all emulators I know of = mysql.

If you want to develop anything(except a flyff website/tool which would use same db as server) and need to know which sql to use, you are on the wrong section, go to coders' paradise.
 
Back