• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Which Is better?

Reaction score
Well some know my computer (Compaq) Was fired so Rent to own asked me to pick a new one

Which is better

HP
Dell
Toshiba
Compaq

Please help me with this :p

And there 07-08 versions

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dell.

In my opinion

Dell
HP
Toshiba(I'm guessing they're desktop, Toshiba desktops are always...Budget types)
Compaq.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This isnt like shopping for cars. You look up what specs you want, build the computer up, price it on each website.. and buy the cheapest.. if you are worried about a warranty, then buy from Dell; as they have the best coverage hands down.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well some know my computer (Compaq) Was fired so Rent to own asked me to pick a new one

Which is better

HP
Dell
Toshiba
Compaq

Please help me with this :p

And there 07-08 versions

Well here is a list.

1. HP is Compaq, Compaq is HP. HP/Compaq are great computers because they last longer. HP has been around longer so more experience I would say. :love:
2. Toshiba is more entertainment you could say. :cool:
3. Dell just sucks. Everyday is a bad day with a Dell! Dell is just crap. :scared:
4. If you want top notch reviews Google it. :blink:

Reaction score
Well here is a list.

1. HP is Compaq, Compaq is HP. HP/Compaq are great computers because they last longer. HP has been around longer so more experience I would say. :love:
2. Toshiba is more entertainment you could say. :cool:
3. Dell just sucks. Everyday is a bad day with a Dell! Dell is just crap. :scared:
4. If you want top notch reviews Google it. :blink:

If you are going to bump a thread, at least know a LITTLE about what you are saying. Dell is one of the top computer resellers for a reason.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Toshibas got my vote.
i've only ever had one problem with my Toshiba laptop and they solved that straight away.

Reaction score
This is a useless thread, please close it:

Brand name doesn't account for poop, all companies have budget value crap that breaks just after the warranty finishes and all of the listed companies have high quality expensive stuff that none of the ignorant idiots can afford.

Heres something to think about you cant get any shape laptop with the same innards as hp/ibm/dell/toshiba/samsung/gateway from any one factory all you have to do is order at least 1000 units. they will look and work just as if they were hp/ibm/dell/toshiba/samsung/gateway but they wont be branded and individual units will be cheaper.

:EDIT:

joe209! should be infracted for asking such irrelevant questions, and for causing an argument that gets Rishwin all worked up.

Back