Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Which one is the best gunz server??

Status
Not open for further replies.
LG is most popular, but they obviously miss lots of stuff (they do have lots of maps tho...)

as far as ive heard (havent played it tho) DR should be better than LG, but i havent played it so I cant give my opp.

to me, TeamBSOD has a bit of both servers. lots of weapons, 4 sets less than LG (but coming in next update) and quite some maps. but hey I work for TeamBSOD :P u'd say: yeah so u say urs is better. well.... not completely true ;) I got nothing to do with development so its logical i will disagree with a few stuff... but hey cant do anything about it :P im just the PR/Webmaster/GM lol -.-

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back