Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

which x-men char r u? (short quiz)

You are Wolverine! A loner by nature, you feel uncomfortable when around those you don't know and even those you do. You are awkward when it comes to relationships, but fiercely loyal to those you love.

I don't see how that happened when I said I like to teach others o_O.

lol im f'in jean!

You are Jean Grey! Beautiful and smart, you are still just beginning to fulfill your potential. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, but are open to discussion and changes of opinion. Unfortunately, when it comes to love you are often torn between two options, and can never seem to make up your mind

You are a beast!

You are brilliant and extremely clever. You can handle almost any problem swiftly and efficiently. You are devoted to philosophy and are always up for a good discussion. Sometimes, though, your anger gets the best of you and you upset those whom you care about.

Steely - which x-men char r u? (short quiz) - RaGEZONE Forums

Right ok, how about no :P :P :P :P :P

Last edited:
You are Beast! You are brilliant and extremely clever. You can handle almost any problem swiftly and efficiently. You are devoted to philosophy and are always up for a good discussion. Sometimes, though, your anger gets the best of you and you upset those whom you care about.

You are Professor X! You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you. You put your all into everything you do, to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else. You are always seeking self-improvement, even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve.

You are Professor X! You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you. You put your all into everything you do, to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else. You are always seeking self-improvement, even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve.

lol true

You are Gambit! You are a fierce fighter and a good friend to have. Your preference for solitude and your attractiveness make you very intriguing to those you meet. Unfortunately, close relationships are few and far between for you because you often have trouble opening up to others

>.>

You are Gambit! You are a fierce fighter and a good friend to have. Your preference for solitude and your attractiveness make you very intriguing to those you meet. Unfortunately, close relationships are few and far between for you because you often have trouble opening up to others.

You are Jubilee! Though you may be young and inexperienced, you have great potential and will someday become an admirable figure. For that to happen, though, you must overcome your juvenile belief system and adopt a more mature view on life.

Woo im unique..!!!

mmorpgpredator said:
heh i got a 404

guess im never destined to be an x-man

:( lol

You are Wolverine!
A loner by nature, you feel uncomfortable when around those you don't know and even those you do. You are awkward when it comes to relationships, but fiercely loyal to those you love.

Bah I wanted to be gambit :/

Back