Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who else noticed?

Reaction score
Yes, I am co-manager of a small team of programmers right now.

If you are still interested, we are looking for someone good with Photoshop to do some GUI work.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm kinda busy at the moment. But if you need something just hit me up on msn, and I'll see what I can do.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:O I remember seeing this guy. in the forums leader section, his name used to be under mental, under Head Super Moderator...

Reaction score
Aww -_-

I've never actually seen that thread, as this is the first login I've made since I resigned. Oh well, here's something for you:

Dandune - Who else noticed? - RaGEZONE Forums
I want the raping that you gave with that aswell. :p

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Oh he definetly raped me when i was moderated (yes i actually moderated for a couple of months, but resigned due to no activity among the Smods and basicly things running like poop)
Yep, I'm aware of that :p

Exclamatio said:
however for old times sake i must ask; is it ok for me to play your mir 3 server?
You're referring to mine or Kaori's? xD

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :inlove: That or the rest over alcohol of last night that's still in my blood.

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why didn't anyone give me a fishy stick when I became a mod? :| Can't complain much tho, had a pleasant NoPeace's rape <3

Reaction score
Well, I've decided to hang out for a while and see what comes about of it. I think I've put behind the differences I've had with most people, so I'm not as misplaced here anymore.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ZOMG... It's HIM ... You know me ..? :D .. Am like that horny spammer these days on RZ .. :wub: -- see what I mean ? :p

Back