• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Who else noticed?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back Kaoii
Dandune - Who else noticed? - RaGEZONE Forums

I didn't recieve it though :(

Reaction score
E-respect:

Unlike real respect that you very rarely get, on the internet you have e-respect, this is basicly a useless comment for 1 user to suck up to another user, this is usually a user with a high status. Unfortunaly what the users never get is that most people hate e-respect, as it's 1 thing to have idiots running around, but it's another to have them following you trying to gain your approval.

E-respect falls under the same catagory as E-thugs, under Idiots.

Reaction score
E-respect:

Unlike real respect that you very rarely get, on the internet you have e-respect, this is basicly a useless comment for 1 user to suck up to another user, this is usually a user with a high status. Unfortunaly what the users never get is that most people hate e-respect, as it's 1 thing to have idiots running around, but it's another to have them following you trying to gain your approval.

E-respect falls under the same catagory as E-thugs, under Idiots.

Don't scare my bitchs away :(

WB Kaoii :)

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
=/.
Gohan seriously, attention lady much?
Lmao.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ahahahahaahah okay that made me laugh