Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who forgets to eat?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The thing why I also don't wanna eat...
Open Fridge
What Do I see?
Hot dog ,Cheese Dog, Kiddie Dogs... hotdog hotdog
Eating the exact same food for the whole week or month really doesn't fit my taste.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It sometimes depends if I'm going to be fussy and not eat, either way, I really don't forget to eat. I only don't eat when I'm nervous.

I'm not a big eater, I'm 170 pounds and 6'3.

Reaction score
If you're actually busy doing something it's extremely easy to miss meals. After 2-3 years of doing it, i only eat 1 meal a day now because I've formed the habit. Your stomach actually has its own memory, it can remember when you usually eat, and after a while it will start excreting stomach acid in anticipation of food, which is what gives you the gurgling noise or acid reflux if you don't eat.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forget all the time. Simply because I'm the sort of person who gets addicted to games, I can't casually play anything, I'm competeitive so naturally I spend as much time as I can playing a game.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hypothalamus control your hunger.

Learned it today in Psychology. I'm cool, I know.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sometimes i do forget, but if my stomach growls violently, its time to visit the kitchen to make a big sandwich.

Once i was so hungry that i ate some dog biscuits. My dog was looking at my strange like "they're mine ;-(" . They basically just taste a bit like cream crackers, though i wouldn't recommend them.

Last edited:
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sometimes, but more often forget to sleep.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
i did not "forget". I wasn't bothered.

If you forget about food my friend then i am worried.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would actually rephrase it to : Time passed by way faster than i thought, and i didn't eat anything in that space of time.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hypothalamus control your hunger.

Learned it today in Psychology. I'm cool, I know.

OMG...hahaha I learned that in food tech!
I do skip breakfast on weekends and in the holidays...I guess it's a habit but when its school days, breakfast, lunch or dinner CANNOT be missed because I feel so dam hungry after learning :thumbdown:

and....don't skip breakfast, it will and IS the most important meal of the day, so young ones this is the tip of the day hahaha...

Back