• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Who need emulator 5.8 good server comment

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recommend these files posted by Shiniori... http://forum.ragezone.com/f585/careful-onyen542-aion-source-1163877/
This is Aion 5.8 Encom with some AionGer files.
Rights and credits removed and replaced... Sad :*:

Need some corrections, but it's worth a try.
I'm making some corrections... Stats, Quests, Events, Authentication and Crypt restored, Sqls corrected.
This includes the maps of Sarpan, Tiamaranta, Katalam and Danaria :wink:

I can not join the server, gives an error (6) - "no game server is available to the authorization server". I use 5.8 NA client.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will add the link with the corrections made so far, including Database and Java jdk 7.

Good Luck :wink:

Thank you. I hope the problem was I have in the wrong setup.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To your Assembly is connected correctly, but to the freshly compiled does not want. Sadly.

The problem is solved. Changed values in Crypt and several connection opcodes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I recommend these files posted by Shiniori... http://forum.ragezone.com/f585/careful-onyen542-aion-source-1163877/
This is Aion 5.8 Encom with some AionGer files.
Rights and credits removed and replaced... Sad :*:

Need some corrections, but it's worth a try.
I'm making some corrections... Stats, Quests, Events, Authentication and Crypt restored, Sqls corrected.
This includes the maps of Sarpan, Tiamaranta, Katalam and Danaria :wink:

You so crazy i never remove credit, why you always say remove credit? You sick Robson? I have 7.x encom you interested pm me? I bought 2500$ lol

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You so crazy i never remove credit, why you always say remove credit? You sick Robson? I have 7.x encom you interested pm me? I bought 2500$ lol
Keep quiet you're a terrible example, i'm warning everyone not to buy anything from you here. I'm reporting to the administrator, since no moderator expels you from this forum.:mad:

I also know the Encom group and they will be alerted.:wink:

I already informed the administrator about you.:mad:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Keep quiet you're a terrible example, i'm warning everyone not to buy anything from you here. I'm reporting to the administrator, since no moderator expels you from this forum.:mad:

I also know the Encom group and they will be alerted.:wink:

I already informed the administrator about you.:mad:

You sick Robson lol and stupid people just want free source :eek:tt1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will add the link with the corrections made so far, including Database and Java jdk 7.

Good Luck :wink:

Good build, but i have problem with teleport/fly from npc. Randomly become inactive teleport or flight points.

leviosa88 - Who need emulator 5.8 good server comment - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried 3 clients NA, the result is the same. Game server console "clear".
Any idea?
leviosa88 - Who need emulator 5.8 good server comment - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back