Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Who plays soma?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How many ppl on ragezone play mythofsoma? Leave your char names here if you do. If you dont got it and youd like to check it out link is www.mythosoma.net great game.

lol I used to be Crashoveride on hsoma and my bro was Saxas on Dsoma but now my bro is redemptions on dsoma and I don't play now.

Crash

P.s. Mob accounts: Qwert38~48 pass: qwert if you wanna try them lol

CrashOveride said:
P.s. Mob accounts: Qwert38~48 pass: qwert if you wanna try them lol

Nah I made my own and put a mob on it :P, but thanks anyways.

Btw wtf happened to m.p.g.h -_- damnit its never gonna happen, and you know what "it" is -_-.

Sux though, all we want is a server that is up more that 50% of the time lol

Crash

P.s. or find a game with the same stats system as soma and I'll shut up lol :moon:

Last edited:
I bet if more ppl were accually interested in soma we would have server files already.... theres like 300 ppl on simultaneously on euro soma server which includes devils i think.....and last night there were only 20 ppl on the whole server O_o. I mean ive played private server for ragnarok that have more ppl on then soma.....noone is interested :(

I play on it my Human name is SentriX and my devil name is Sen_trix

Wow, this thread is 2 years old lol. Regardless, if you would like to know where the private servers for Soma are - the private server community is here: "www.pirate - server.com". Obviously without the spaces before and after the "-"

Back