Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who plays soma?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How many ppl on ragezone play mythofsoma? Leave your char names here if you do. If you dont got it and youd like to check it out link is great game.

Reaction score
lol I used to be Crashoveride on hsoma and my bro was Saxas on Dsoma but now my bro is redemptions on dsoma and I don't play now.

Crash

P.s. Mob accounts: Qwert38~48 pass: qwert if you wanna try them lol

Reaction score
Sux though, all we want is a server that is up more that 50% of the time lol

Crash

P.s. or find a game with the same stats system as soma and I'll shut up lol :moon:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I bet if more ppl were accually interested in soma we would have server files already.... theres like 300 ppl on simultaneously on euro soma server which includes devils i think.....and last night there were only 20 ppl on the whole server o_O. I mean ive played private server for ragnarok that have more ppl on then soma.....noone is interested :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lo i did play soma for a bit name ezapper lvl 49 guild elmstars :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is 2 years old lol. Regardless, if you would like to know where the private servers for Soma are - the private server community is here: "www.pirate - server.com". Obviously without the spaces before and after the "-"

Back