• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Who want make D14?

Status
Not open for further replies.
† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
I no want wait the D14 from any sro. -.-

So I thought about making your own to RageZone, then ..
I have the MOBs, but I have noc nents places.
And of course .. I need help to develop.

- MOBs (80%)
- Zone (100%)
- Weapons (90%)
- Armors (100%)
- Avanced Elixiers (100%)
- Stones D14 (0%)
- Quest (0%)
- Uniques (95%)
- Drops Config. (70%)
- Ideas (100%)
- Accesorys (30%)

So.. who want join in this great proyect? :love:

Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"][I][U]No Noobs Please..[/U][/I][/COLOR]

Some pics..

Madelyn - Who want make D14? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i want to join it i have my own server we can make tests here

† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
hey i want to join it i have my own server we can make tests here

Request rejected.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so are you a 3D modeler and photoshop designer ?
look database and textdata are so easy the question is can you create the new D files for data.pk2 and media.pk2 ?

† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
It's hard but is possible.. And i know how.. And yes im a designer.. But.. The question is: How fuse al files.. Or If anyone can make a file .bsr and .mtrl and the other is easy..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not hard at all, all you need is a half decent desigher with a knowladge in bleder/ maya / other 3d prob for the items and a asm programer at a good lvl to figure the quests(hard part) and about 5-6 ppl with working head on there shoulders to make the sql/client part and stich it all together. Other than the quest, this is rather simple.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi. i can help Characters Skills Damage, Mobs 120+Damages, Add New Mobs,drop config %100,Uniques%100,STONES %30,ARMOUR AND WEAPON %30.You can change roc equiment 14D. i think best.

bsr,.mtrl hard other is easy true

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol stones/alchemy is the easyest poop ever, just make the items 11dgvserver side and 14dg client side, that way you can just copy the stones and everything deom 11dg and remake it to 14dg cliebt side xD you can finish all the alchemy in 10min.

Reaction score
Lol stones/alchemy is the easyest poop ever, just make the items 11dgvserver side and 14dg client side, that way you can just copy the stones and everything deom 11dg and remake it to 14dg cliebt side xD you can finish all the alchemy in 10min.

lol, if you want to do it that way, maybe it is not "the easyest poop ever" for you. It is possible to create d14 items, which would work with d14 stones, and it is not too hard.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, if you want to do it that way, maybe it is not "the easyest poop ever" for you. It is possible to create d14 items, which would work with d14 stones, and it is not too hard.

Nope, its not hard at all, but still, my way is faster, and saves you alot of errors along the way, creating d14 stones and items leave more room for error than just making it d11

Reaction score
Nope, its not hard at all, but still, my way is faster, and saves you alot of errors along the way, creating d14 stones and items leave more room for error than just making it d11

nope, if you want to use d11 stones on those items, you have to set thier itemclass to the same as the 11d = you cant add them to different probgroups. Its not much more time, and if you are punctual, and test it well, there wont be errors ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can make em d11 B since there is no official b and use probgroup32 xD
But i sepose its not rlly important, thats why at i would personaly make, but still i have very little time to work on things since im in the army, but if u rlly have the time nessesery, i would go for the full d14 aswell.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i didn't understand well but as you request i see that you want add full D14 stuff and moobs and spawn area too well i have many ideas but without 3D modeler and PhotoShop designer we wont do anything but if its impossible to get 3D modeler i can tell you small idea
about 120~130 or 110 lvl moobs you can change areas moobs lvl like for example you can change alex Temple moobs to 111~120 lvl and valley kings to moobs 121~130 and sure edit their states and jupiter field can be 131~140
and about D14 files that is the most impossible part cause it needs new designs unless if you want to edit old stuff with new colors
anyway i can join if you have 3D modeler and PS designer i got enough experience with skilleffect and charactervisualchange GL

† Working in Secret †
Reaction score
i didn't understand well but as you request i see that you want add full D14 stuff and moobs and spawn area too well i have many ideas but without 3D modeler and PhotoShop designer we wont do anything but if its impossible to get 3D modeler i can tell you small idea
about 120~130 or 110 lvl moobs you can change areas moobs lvl like for example you can change alex Temple moobs to 111~120 lvl and valley kings to moobs 121~130 and sure edit their states and jupiter field can be 131~140
and about D14 files that is the most impossible part cause it needs new designs unless if you want to edit old stuff with new colors
anyway i can join if you have 3D modeler and PS designer i got enough experience with skilleffect and charactervisualchange GL

Ok 2/3 i tell you when are 10/10 and have all ideas in a self place.. and show what need and what no. :D

Anyway please wait...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
am in too as PS editor and PK2 editor who else lets complete the team guys :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm want and link data, media.pk2 of your

you can up link data and media.pk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back