Who's going on FFXI

Reaction score
k, 16th this month FFXI is here in Europe, me and Zaon and another couples a m8s r going 2 play it we going on Titan Server, so i wanted to know who's going 2 play and maybe we can all go on same server =D

so who's playing this pwnage Game?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOOO!!! don't play titan.. it sux.. play Phoenix wif me and my sis hehehe... I'll even buy u worldpasses if u want.. ;P

Reaction score
Bluehawkk said:
NOOO!!! don't play titan.. it sux.. play Phoenix wif me and my sis hehehe... I'll even buy u worldpasses if u want.. ;P

hah can't do :p allready got 3 wp for all the peeps that coming 2 play with us

y don't u come to titan :p?

Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
k, 16th this month FFXI is here in Europe, me and Zaon and another couples a m8s r going 2 play it we going on Titan Server, so i wanted to know who's going 2 play and maybe we can all go on same server =D

so who's playing this pwnage Game?!
i am...ive pre-ordered it :smilie3: bringin my dutch m8 aswell

Reaction score
i prupose that every1 in rz go to titan server :p

and bout going out in grecce well it's says it's going out in europe, as far as i know grecce still in europe?!?! -.- but i hope it ain't cause i don't wanna c -=mr=- there :p

Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
i prupose that every1 in rz go to titan server :p

and bout going out in grecce well it's says it's going out in europe, as far as i know grecce still in europe?!?! -.- but i hope it ain't cause i don't wanna c -=mr=- there :p
how u no the diff servers? i didnt see them on the site -_-

I'm a penguin
Banned
Reaction score
I don't really recommend it to anyone who has less than 3 hours per day to play.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ooooh griffin you are so mean :(
Oh and about the "greece is in europe" part, NO magazines have said anything about, NO game stores have shipment orders for it...so um yeah, duck off with that theory :(

Reaction score
-=MR=- said:
ooooh griffin you are so mean :(
Oh and about the "greece is in europe" part, NO magazines have said anything about, NO game stores have shipment orders for it...so um yeah, duck off with that theory :(
buy it off the net

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys ill probebly buy the game but does it have game time cards and will it run on a radeon 9200 ???

thanks

Reaction score
theres a gd way of knowing ifi t runs nicely in your computer just d/l the benchmark

and bout servers, don't chose the fullest if you are in europe cause you will problably get in a server full of chinese and japanese and asian countrys players and that means a completly diferent time zone. so you'll end up playing with less ppl

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont think less people than the majority of the players is a bad thing.Notice glaudio town in L2, noria/lorencia in MU, prontera in RO....too many people in one spot lags ya down

I dont wanna buy it off the net cause i dont know any greek sites that can send it, and from other countrys im afraid the shipment and stuff, plus i think it will cost a hefty amount more :S

Back