Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who's going on FFXI

Reaction score
k, 16th this month FFXI is here in Europe, me and Zaon and another couples a m8s r going 2 play it we going on Titan Server, so i wanted to know who's going 2 play and maybe we can all go on same server =D

so who's playing this pwnage Game?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOOO!!! don't play titan.. it sux.. play Phoenix wif me and my sis hehehe... I'll even buy u worldpasses if u want.. ;P

Reaction score
Bluehawkk said:
NOOO!!! don't play titan.. it sux.. play Phoenix wif me and my sis hehehe... I'll even buy u worldpasses if u want.. ;P

hah can't do :p allready got 3 wp for all the peeps that coming 2 play with us

y don't u come to titan :p?

Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
k, 16th this month FFXI is here in Europe, me and Zaon and another couples a m8s r going 2 play it we going on Titan Server, so i wanted to know who's going 2 play and maybe we can all go on same server =D

so who's playing this pwnage Game?!
i am...ive pre-ordered it :smilie3: bringin my dutch m8 aswell

Reaction score
i prupose that every1 in rz go to titan server :p

and bout going out in grecce well it's says it's going out in europe, as far as i know grecce still in europe?!?! -.- but i hope it ain't cause i don't wanna c -=mr=- there :p

Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
i prupose that every1 in rz go to titan server :p

and bout going out in grecce well it's says it's going out in europe, as far as i know grecce still in europe?!?! -.- but i hope it ain't cause i don't wanna c -=mr=- there :p
how u no the diff servers? i didnt see them on the site -_-

I'm a penguin
Banned
Reaction score
I don't really recommend it to anyone who has less than 3 hours per day to play.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ooooh griffin you are so mean :(
Oh and about the "greece is in europe" part, NO magazines have said anything about, NO game stores have shipment orders for it...so um yeah, duck off with that theory :(

Reaction score
-=MR=- said:
ooooh griffin you are so mean :(
Oh and about the "greece is in europe" part, NO magazines have said anything about, NO game stores have shipment orders for it...so um yeah, duck off with that theory :(
buy it off the net

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys ill probebly buy the game but does it have game time cards and will it run on a radeon 9200 ???

thanks

Reaction score
theres a gd way of knowing ifi t runs nicely in your computer just d/l the benchmark

and bout servers, don't chose the fullest if you are in europe cause you will problably get in a server full of chinese and japanese and asian countrys players and that means a completly diferent time zone. so you'll end up playing with less ppl

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont think less people than the majority of the players is a bad thing.Notice glaudio town in L2, noria/lorencia in MU, prontera in RO....too many people in one spot lags ya down

I dont wanna buy it off the net cause i dont know any greek sites that can send it, and from other countrys im afraid the shipment and stuff, plus i think it will cost a hefty amount more :S

Back