Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

whos ur top 3

Hard... since my r/l friends play too...

So since I'm sexeh I'm allowed 5 :tp:

Mine will have to be:

Morphix
Sic
Makaveli
DTB
Exclamation

But that doesn't mean I'm not close mates with other people, I only put it by who I was closest too the longest.

damn these threads are so hard 2 answer because i cant just put 3 its too hard >.<
then too list every1 is harder because i actually have the worst memory in the world (been hit in the head 2 many times)

i guess id have 2 say im closer to anyone that ive met irl though or any1 that ive spent more than 1 min in a convo with lol :D

Exclamatio said:
damn these threads are so hard 2 answer because i cant just put 3 its too hard >.<
then too list every1 is harder because i actually have the worst memory in the world (been hit in the head 2 many times)

i guess id have 2 say im closer to anyone that ive met irl though or any1 that ive spent more than 1 min in a convo with lol :D

Ex you my boi 4 LIFE whether or not u mention me

Exclamatio said:
d00d ppl like u n sic go without saying :D

i cant make a list tho cos ill 4get ppl >.<

i do know though that people will be my friend if they go here http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12695
hehe good advertising

Rite the thread sez 3, I can't do 3 =( 6 for me :D

No1 hav a go at me 4 this rite but I'ma go off whos been the closest/chatted most 2 me most recently.

Cap
DTB
CripplePatrol
BigD
Ex
Maka

There r loadsa others and they all know who they r but u know......:tp:

Back