Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Why are all character customization sections in both official and private PW servers missing so much stuff?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For a while now, when you go customize a character, you are missing a lot of types of hair, human hairs are totally gone, you can't make a rainbow out of them either. Also, I'm pretty sure that the abyssal had a skin tattoo customization that is now gone.

You can only get these assets back by looking around the list of saved customs, if they aren't there, I can never find some of this stuff. Character customization just isn't the same as it was back in classic PW, is there a private server that makes an effort to get this back that I could play? With at least the 10 classes?

Also, I've been looking but can't find it, in what update did PW introduce to us that beginner's map. The one you have to play in, until level 20 to actually enter the main world? I really hate it, so I was hoping to find what is the most recent update that didn't include this map yet.

Back