Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Why is this happening -.-

Reaction score
I'm using Beastie's release and when I open the client's element.data in Tekk's Element Editor 6.2 this appears.

(On the left)

I already installed java too so it's not that because without it the program doesn't open. I was able to open the server version in the Chinese Element Editor but it doesn't open the client. Is there any way to fix that problem or is there another editor I can use?

--> There's not suppose to be two things there it's suppose to look like this...

RagingINtheZONE - Why is this happening -.- - RaGEZONE Forums

^ Image taken from STEP BY STEP NEWBIES TUTORIAL
FOR NPC EDIT, ELEMENTS EDIT AND XML EDITOR/IWEB by raindelian

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is the error in the java debug ?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hummm... i have a fresh elements.data 1.3.1 version 13
Here is the link:

I have a modded elements.data 1.3.1 version 16 too...
Here is the link:

Try theses files...

Reaction score
Hummm... i have a fresh elements.data 1.3.1 version 13
Here is the link:

I have a modded elements.data 1.3.1 version 16 too...
Here is the link:

Try theses files...

Ugh. Didn't work. I'm going to have to see if it works on someone else's PC. Could just be me since I'm running on a hardly upgraded XP.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i had that same problem. its the elements editor not the elements.data.

you probibly have the old version from the romulan pack v2. this seemed to only work on vista and windows 7. there is a new version of it on mmorpgdevs site but its currently down

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The last version of the tekk editor is 6.2 and there is no new release since 2008 ! :):

The tekk editor is just a beta project for "educational" use after all...

If you have the source, you can upgrade it and add it some functions if you know the java language.

But you will need the right offset of every list for creating a new configuration file for the news elements.data from news patch of officials server... But it will be a bit easier to pick some items from others private servers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
then i wander what this is? seems to say 2009 to me, and its updated to 1.4.1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
That didn't work either but thanks a bunch for the newer version my PW developing friend. I'll setup a Virtual Box and put W7 on it. I have the ISO laying around anyway lol.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
then i wander what this is? seems to say 2009 to me, and its updated to 1.4.1

It isn't the original editor from Tekk. As you can see, it was renamed by an other people.... and i don't see any new change on this release of the editor.

Tekk doesn't have new release of his tool...

Back