Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

why my admintool cant use "Ex-Connecting failed: AdminTool DB"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why my admintool cant use "Ex-Connecting failed: AdminTool DB"

[Ty-ERR][Tm-2019-10-09 04:30:55][Ex-Connecting failed: AdminTool DB][Rt-CRylAdminManagerServer::ApplicationSpecificInit][FN-C:\Documents and Settings\ÀÓÁØÇ¥\¹ÙÅÁ È­¸é\Á¤¼·, ¹è¼·(ÆÄÆ®1)\Server\AdminTool\AdminManagerServer\RYL_AdminManagerServer.cpp][LN-126]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2019-10-09 04:30:55][Ex-this:0x004AF408/ServerWindowFramework initialize failed - ApplicationSpecificInit failed][Rt-CServerWindowFramework::Initialize][FN-C:\Documents and Settings\ÀÓÁØÇ¥\¹ÙÅÁ È­¸é\Á¤¼·, ¹è¼·(ÆÄÆ®1)\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\ServerAppFrameWork\ServerWindowFramework.cpp][LN-214]
[Ty-NOR][·Î±×¸¦ ³¡³À´Ï´Ù.]

please fix it brother, thanks before

twistcore - why my admintool cant use "Ex-Connecting failed: AdminTool DB" - RaGEZONE Forums

twistcore - why my admintool cant use "Ex-Connecting failed: AdminTool DB" - RaGEZONE Forums

can login but cant used, why this brahder?

Last edited:
Back