Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Why not advertise?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is something i dont understand...Why not advertise private servers of games wich RZ is asociated with?

Especialy at the Legend of Mir section there would be many many servers...This is just something i dont understand so im asking.

Because imo, Mir2 is best played on a Ragezone server, and Mental knows this so he doesn't want other people posting their crappy servers. Tho if Mir2 is never to return, I think that whole section should just leave because it taunts those who would love to play mir2 on Rz again (whether it be 1.4 files or higher, who gives a crap tbh)

If mir2 would come back to Rz, "most of us" would play, and you all know it :P

Becky said:
Because imo, Mir2 is best played on a Ragezone server, and Mental knows this so he doesn't want other people posting their crappy servers. Tho if Mir2 is never to return, I think that whole section should just leave because it taunts those who would love to play mir2 on Rz again (whether it be 1.4 files or higher, who gives a crap tbh)

Well...legend of mir2 is on of the games that dont allow advertisment...what about the other games?

-=MR=- said:
Well...legend of mir2 is on of the games that dont allow advertisment...what about the other games?

I don't know enough about them to say why.. Maybe because a lot of them arent very popular or something

30k+ looool what u been smoking ok there maybe more than that registered theres about 500 max active on the whole forum.

Also if only "100" people post on general most of us were the early rz'ers on mir 2 servers. Probably the most important RZ members on forum are the General peeps others such as people who post on MU forums are just pissy little kids that cry at anything lol.

If you dont like the opinions of the people... dont ask :P simple as.

MasterD said:
30k+ looool what u been smoking ok there maybe more than that registered theres about 500 max active on the whole forum.

Also if only "100" people post on general most of us were the early rz'ers on mir 2 servers. Probably the most important RZ members on forum are the General peeps others such as people who post on MU forums are just pissy little kids that cry at anything lol.

If you dont like the opinions of the people... dont ask :P simple as.

yeah, the "general" section is the heart and soul of rz.. people that actually stay not just to play a game, but to be together in the madness no matter the situation :good:

Well i dont disagree at the last two posts, and i know not advertising is a rule, but im not some mindless drone, i just wanna know why.

Ok...you mean "active" that post, but there are 10k that come here to check the games and never post, they just dont care.RZ is a nice and friendly community and it offers something to the public, just because they dont post doesent mean they dont have a right to learn/play games.If it was like that why dont you make it like 500 posts to be able to see the games section -.-

Back