• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Why should I buy a Gaming Chair?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bought the DX Racer chair, felt good the first 4 hours, then my back literally almost broke. So now I'm looking for a new chair, read reviews on website. I figured out for myself that the branded so called "gaming chairs" isn't actually that suitable for gaming, so I'm looking for something cheaper.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I went for a LazyBoy rather than a gaming chair, but thats mostly because I play non shooters with a controller. So its comfy that way. For PC shooters though you need a good posture to play for long hours.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you shuld do it if you game alot and the chair actualy supports ur spinal cord escpialy at a young age
if ur like me and already have a fucked up spinal cord and are a adult just go without #YOLO

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gaming chairs are overpriced as hell. There are better solutions in terms of comfort and ergonimics - 24h chars for business. Same price, but comfort and ergonomics are way better.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Gaming" Chairs are overrated... An office chair does the same.

Back