Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Why was my MaNGOS Recruiting Team thread deleted?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried looking for it and I realized that it was deleted. Why was it deleted and I had politely asked that if it was deleted that I would be notified as to what the reason was. Can anyone explain this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO RECRUIT MEMBERS!!! IF YOU HAD READ THE FORUM RULES, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT!!! Sorry if I seem a bit harsh, but this has been said many, many, many, many, many times already...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO RECRUIT MEMBERS!!! IF YOU HAD READ THE FORUM RULES, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT!!! Sorry if I seem a bit harsh, but this has been said many, many, many, many, many times already...

Its no use... no one listens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FamineMK - Its no use... no one listens.

Nope, old users already know it, but not new users. Not yet, but after some warnings they will. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[rules]
Stay on topic. If you wish to talk about something different, make a new thread for it. This rule maybe waived in Spamzilla, depending on the circumstance.

Advertising other forums is not permitted. This includes your signature or graphics.

Use common sense! If you think something may not be allowed, it probably is not. As such you maybe warned for something that is not specifically mentioned in these rules.
[/rules]

There's 3 for you. Though the more pressing question should be, why you created a new thread on why your old thread was deleted? Can't you just let it go? Or do you feel EVERYTHING you have to say is too important to be ignored?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can't... there is much work to be done. Nubs to yell at, Threads to Hijack, and after all that, I still have to actually find someone to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[rules]
Stay on topic. If you wish to talk about something different, make a new thread for it. This rule maybe waived in Spamzilla, depending on the circumstance.

Advertising other forums is not permitted. This includes your signature or graphics.

Use common sense! If you think something may not be allowed, it probably is not. As such you maybe warned for something that is not specifically mentioned in these rules.
[/rules]

There's 3 for you. Though the more pressing question should be, why you created a new thread on why your old thread was deleted? Can't you just let it go? Or do you feel EVERYTHING you have to say is too important to be ignored?
1)That doesn't make any sense, I didn't go offtopic, and it had nothing to do with the deletion. At least give me rules that would actully make sense.

2) I did not put any forum link on there. I said I needed dedicated staff members for an upcoming project.

3) I did use common sense, I made sure it wasn't there, and I got several PM's to go on other sites (of which I'll not name) so I figured hey, why not.

Again, I'm not looking for rules that I have already read, I want the reason from the mod that deleted my topic to either PM me or post it here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yamachi was nice enough to help me realize that there was a Team Recruitment section which I didn't notice. Probably because it was a subforum. My deepest apologies for offending anyone, but TBH, you were all linking me rules and not sections >.<. Anyways, mods, feel free to lock / delete this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to the unfortunate state of being that is Ragezone...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand people deleting the thread in World of Warcraft, but not it was ALSO deleted in the Team Recruitment section.

W T F

What hidden pinned, 2 sentence topic, that is posted telling me I can't recruit members for a project? Can someone PLEASE tell me this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That right there is bullcrap... Honestly, the mods must be Ducking with ya, unless they don't agree with the content of the thread... Mind posting a copy of the thread?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll give it to you over MSN, who knows if they might delete every thread that has the word MaNGOS Emulation Team in it.. oh no..:juggle:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, Yamachi doesn't know. So is a mod going to speak up or what? Pretty lame support you guys have.

Back